Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

Love Story =)

Azy-Nyan : I cant find a gf any where :'(
Aurelyra : it's ok , you must be patien
Azy-Nyan : ok , but i'm try my best to find oe , 
Aurelyra : ouhh , go a head ,
Azy-Nyan : ok , 
Maddy : why are you crying ? , 
Azy-Nyan : i cant find a gf !
Maddy : ouhh , follow to Kinzey ,
Azy-Nyan : ok 
Azy-Nyan : hi kinzey , 
Kinzey : hi , hi maddy , what you guys up to now?
Azy-Nyan : n0thing just finding a gf =)
Azy-Nyan : kinzey , can i tell you something , Can you be my gf , you really cute 
Kinzey : Ty 
Azy-Nyan : can or not?
Kinzey : ok , sure why not , =3
Azy-Nyan : why you crying maddy ?
Maddy : ............. Leave me alone
Azy-Nyan : what's wrong ?
Maddy : just leave me alone !!
Kinzey : Maddy Like you , she really like you 
Azy-Nyan : ouhh , that why she so up sad with me 
Kinzey : go a head , make her happy , dont worry about me
Azy-Nyan : =( , ok what wrong maddy , im wrong about you 
Maddy : The true is , i really like you , i never feel like this before , antill now ,
Azy-Nyan : ouhh , sorry , there2 , it's ok , im here now , dont be sad ok :) im right beside you

No comments:

Post a Comment